Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm Back!

Wow!  I know it's been a long time since I've posted, but my life has been crazy!  Since the last time I posted, Andrew and I have packed up our life in Georgia and moved 947 miles north to upstate New York.  We've lived here for about 20 days now and we love it!  The weather is great (for now), and there are a ton of outdoor activities to do.  We've made a few friends from the running club, bought Andrew's books, and visited his campus.  We are in the process of making a video of our life in Albany so all of you can see where we live, but for now I thought I'd just update you on how we're doing.  Right now, Andrew is just gearing up for the start of his classes and research job next week.  I've been working on getting a job for this year.  I have secured my name on 19 different substitute lists, so I'm sure I'll have no shortage of work!  Also, I'm busy training for a half marathon that I am running in October.  We've purchased plane tickets to visit Georgia in December for the holidays.  The funny thing is, we only bought one way tickets because the particular day we wanted to fly to Atlanta was on sale, but the day we wanted to return was not.  We're waiting for the departing day to go on sale to buy the other tickets.  Anyway, I'll have a post coming up about DIY Mercury Glass.  Stay tuned!

~Angela

1 comment:

  1. It is so nice to hear you two are doing well. You both are making a great future for yourselves. I keep you in my prayers, and wish you both so much success!! Love Darleen

    ReplyDelete