Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Welcome Home!

I'm so happy to announce that we FINALLY found a place to live in New York!  If you know me outside of blogland, you know that I am very indecisive about issues like this, so being a $400 flight away (meaning I couldn't see every place in person) made this task quite difficult for us.  We took one trip to Albany and looked at about 5 different suburban areas in two days...I know...CRAZY.  We were totally worn out by the end of the trip and we felt like we'd made no progress because we left Albany with no place to live...and worse, no prospects.  After getting home, we continued looking online and finally found a townhouse in one of our favorite towns that we found when we visited Albany!  This really takes a load off my shoulders!  Now to plan decor for the new place and continue to pack the current place...
   



One of my favorite photos of Albany.
~Angela






2 comments:

  1. This is what the title makes me think of . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGpbd6BUO0I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How appropriate...you know how much I love that song ;)

      Delete