Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Pantry Planning

Andrew's mom and stepdad were in town from Texas so this week has been a bit hectic.  We traveled to the mountains and had some quality time, but now it's back to packing and getting ready for our new life in New York!

In addition to packing, I have been obsessing about some design/organization projects for the new place.  My biggest project is the pantry.

We had an AMAZING pantry in our first apartment.  When we moved to Athens, we moved into a townhouse with almost double the square footage from our apartment, but it has very little storage space.  The thing I have missed most is having a pantry.  In our new place, there is a hall closet right outside of the kitchen that I plan on transforming into a pantry.  I've loved so many of the designs I've seen and I can't wait to get started!

Here is what my pantry will look like when we're all finished.  This seemed to be the design that utilized space most efficiently.


I love love love the over the door shelves!

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment